HOA and Community Roles
Board of Directors Perspective
- Maintaining the value of the property and a good quality of life for the residential community.
- Governing smoothly.
- Enforces rules.
- Establishing and keeping budget.
- Most care a great deal about residences.
- Will want service from manager and decisions from Board that will provide a good quality of life.
- Problems may arise when expectations are too high or not realistic; this can occur when interests are too specialized or unique.
- Working in balance with homeowners, board, and realities of management companies business (possible friction).
- Multi-task oriented.